Observational data of soil hydrological heterogeneity in the upper reaches of the Heihe River (2012-2014)
eg: 2012 soil bulk density and porosity. xlsx
Year + analysis dimension
He, C. (2019). Observational data of soil hydrological heterogeneity in the upper reaches of the Heihe River (2012-2014). National Tibetan Plateau Data Center, DOI: 10.11888/Soil.tpdc.270111. CSTR: 18406.11.Soil.tpdc.270111. (Download the reference： RIS | Bibtex )Related Literatures:
1. Li, J., Zhang, L., He, C., Zhao, C. (2018). A Comparison of Markov Chain Random Field and Ordinary Kriging Methods for Calculating Soil Texture in a Mountainous Watershed, Northwest China. Sustainability, 10(8), 2819.( View Details | Download | Bibtex)
2. Zhang, L., He, C., Zhang, M., Zhu, Y. (2019). Evaluation of the SMOS and SMAP soil moisture products under different vegetation types against two sparse in situ networks over arid mountainous watersheds, Northwest China. Science China Earth Sciences, 62(4), 703-718.( View Details | Download | Bibtex)
3. Jin, X., Zhang, L.h., Gu, J., Zhao, C., Tian, J., He, C.S. (2015). Modeling the impacts of spatial heterogeneity in soil hydraulic properties on hydrological process in the upper reach of the Heihe River in the Qilian Mountains, Northwest China. Hydrological Processes, 29(15), 3318-3327.( View Details | Download | Bibtex)
4. Tian, J., Zhang, B., He, C., Yang, L. (2017). Variability in Soil Hydraulic Conductivity and Soil Hydrological Response Under Different Land Covers in the Mountainous Area of the Heihe River Watershed, Northwest China. Land Degradation & Development, 28(4), 1437-1449.( View Details | Download | Bibtex)
5. Zhang, L., He, C., Zhang, M. (2017). Multi-Scale Evaluation of the SMAP Product Using Sparse In-Situ Network over a High Mountainous Watershed, Northwest China. Remote Sensing, 9(11), 1111.( View Details | Download | Bibtex)
6. Tian, J., Zhang, B., He, C., Han, Z., Bogena, H.R., Huisman, J.A. (2019). Dynamic response patterns of profile soil moisture wetting events under different land covers in the Mountainous area of the Heihe River Watershed, Northwest China. Agricultural and Forest Meteorology, 271(15), 225-239.( View Details | Download | Bibtex)
7. Bai. Xiao, Zhang. Lanhui, Wang. Yibo, Tian. Jie, HE. Chansheng, & Liu. Guohua, (2017). Variations of soil moisture under different land use and land cover types in the qilian mountain,china. Research of Soil and Water Conservation.( View Details | Download | Bibtex)
8. Chen, Z. , Lanhui, Z. , Jinlin, L. , Jie, T. , Weizhen, W. , & Xin, J. , et al. (2014). Analysis of the relationships between the spatial variations of soil moisture and the environmental factors in the upstream of the heihe river watershed. Journal of Lanzhou University Natural Science, 50(3), 338-347.( View Details | Download | Bibtex)
Using this data, the data citation is required to be referenced and the related literatures are suggested to be cited.
To respect the intellectual property rights, protect the rights of data authors,expand servglacials of the data center, and evaluate the application potential of data, data users should clearly indicate the source of the data and the author of the data in the research results generated by using the data (including published papers, articles, data products, and unpublished research reports, data products and other results). For re-posting (second or multiple releases) data, the author must also indicate the source of the original data.
Example of acknowledgement statement is included below: The data set is provided by National Tibetan Plateau Data Center (http://data.tpdc.ac.cn).
License： This work is licensed under an Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
Ftp server: 18.104.22.168
Ftp username: download_319853
Ftp password: 88879330
|East: 101.49||West: 97.72|
|South: 37.84||North: 39.63|