This dataset includes the gradient meteorological data (GRAD), radiation data (RADM), soil data (SOIL) and turbulence data (FLUX). The naming rule of the data file is: (data type)_(station name)_(year).CSV. Meanwhile, the yearly data integrity of each variable was also provided, with value of 100 represents no missing data. The naming rule of the data integrity file is: (station name)_(data type)_Integrality.CSV.
1. Ma, Y.M., (2007). An introduction to atmospheric and environmental comprehensive observation and research station on mt. qomolangma,chinese academy of sciences(aecorsq,cas):a new base for the study of atmosphere-land interaction over the himalaya area. Plateau Meteorology. 26(6):1141-1145.( View Details | Download | Bibtex)
2. Ma, Y.M., Kang, S.C., Zhu, L.P., Xu, B.Q., Tian, L.D., & Yao, T.D. (2008). Tibetan Observation and Research Platform- Atmosphere–land interaction over a heterogeneous landscape, Bulletin of the American Meteorological Society. 89, 1487–1492. doi:10.1175/2008BAMS2545.1.( View Details | Bibtex)
3. Ma, Y.M., Menenti, M., Feddes, R., & Wang, J. (2008). Analysis of the land surface heterogeneity and its impact on atmospheric variables and the aerodynamic and thermodynamic roughness lengths. Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres, 113.( View Details | Download | Bibtex)
4. Ma, Y., Wang, Y., Wu, R., Hu, Z., Yang, K., & Li, M., et al. (2009). Recent advances on the study of atmosphere-land interaction observations on the Tibetan Plateau. Hydrology and Earth System Sciences, 13(7), 1103-1111.( View Details | Bibtex)
5. Ma, Y.M., Ma, W.Q., Zhong, L., Hu, Z., Li, M., Zhu, Z., et al. (2017). Monitoring and Modeling the Tibetan Plateau’s climate system and its impact on East Asia, Scientific Reports, 7, 44574, doi:10.1038/srep44574.( View Details | Bibtex)
6. Ma, Y.M., Zhong, L., Wang, B.B., Ma, W.Q., Chen, X.L., & Li, M. (2011). Determination of land surface heat fluxes over heterogeneous landscape of the Tibetan Plateau by using the MODIS and in-situ data. Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics, 11, 10461–10469. doi:10.5194/acp-11-10461-2011( View Details | Bibtex)Cite the data
Yaoming Ma*. A long-term (2005-2016) dataset of integrated land-atmosphere interaction observations on the Tibetan Plateau. National Tibetan Plateau Data Center, 2020. doi: 10.11888/Meteoro.tpdc.270325. (Download the reference： RIS | Bibtex )
Using this data, you must reference article references listed in the Required Data Citation and reference data
The Second Tibetan Plateau Scientific Expedition and Research (STEP) program (No:2019QZKK0103)
The Strategic Priority Research Program of Chinese Academy of Sciences (No:XDA20060101)
To respect the intellectual property rights, protect the rights of data authors,expand servglacials of the data center, and evaluate the application potential of data, data users should clearly indicate the source of the data and the author of the data in the research results generated by using the data (including published papers, articles, data products, and unpublished research reports, data products and other results). For re-posting (second or multiple releases) data, the author must also indicate the source of the original data.
Example of acknowledgement statement is included below: The data set is provided by National Tibetan Plateau Data Center (http://data.tpdc.ac.cn).
License： This work is licensed under an Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
Sign In to add comments